TO SEND MONEY YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH A BANK
1. Find a nearest Agent location which offers SEND MONEY service
2. Present your valid ID card or passport to an officer at location
3. Provide to officer the following details:
– amount and destination country where you send money
– name and surname of the Receiver
– hand over money you want to send and pay fee for transfer;
– you will receive a confirmation with the Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) containing ten (10) digits.
4. Call your Receiver and inform him/her about data which are required in order to raise (collect) money:
- Sender’s name and surname
- Sending country
- Amount sent
Payment Confirmation – SEND MONEY Form signed by officer and you as Sender
FIND A LOCATION:
Protect yourself from FRAUD !
- Do NOT send money to someone you haven’t met in person
- Do NOT discuss the transaction details with anybody except the designated Receiver
- Do NOT send money for purchase of goods or payment of services over the Internet..
Get to know the General Terms of Service and the Fraud Brochure.
Post of Montenegro does not provide WU service for sending money to Serbia.
LIMITS FOR SENDING
Daily limit – maximum amount that can be sent – 2.000€ per person.
30 days period – the maximum amount that can be sent – 9,000€ per person.
Money is sent exclusively in euros, and the Receiver collects money in the currency available in the receiving country.