TO SEND MONEY YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH A BANK
1. Find a nearest Agent location which offers SEND MONEY service
2. Present your valid ID to an officer at location
3. Provide to officer the following details:
– amount and destination country where you send money
– name and surname of the Receiver
– hand over money you want to send and pay fee for transfer;
– you will receive a confirmation with the Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) containing ten (10) digits.
4. Call your Receiver and inform him/her about data which are required in order to raise (collect) money:
- Sender’s name and surname
- Sending country
- Amount sent
Payment Confirmation – SEND MONEY Form signed by officer and you as Sender
FIND A LOCATION:
Protect yourself from FRAUD !
LIMITS FOR SENDING
Daily limit – maximum amount that can be sent – 2.000€ per person.
30 days period – the maximum amount that can be sent – 9,000€ per person.
Money is sent exclusively in euros, and the Receiver collects money in the currency available in the receiving country.